Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

missing my baby

well 11 more days to go and i will be seeing, feeling, holding, touching, loving my baby love.
i still sucks though.
so anyway, yesterday was our very first (not the first time) miles-apart-quarell.
gosh i was missing him so much i ended up stirring nasty event.
ended up fighting about things here and there. eventually i just have to swallow my pride, and apologies for real.
well, it really was my bad.

i succumbed to negativity again.
and at least, today i didnt bother him much about anything.
let's hope this contentment will last.
the trial is not over yet, and there's more missing to come by.

the day before yesterday, i wrote him a poem.
i was supposed to be trying to sleep now, but i just couldn't keep off from writing here.
oh yeah, papa bought a new digi cam.
which i must say don't fit my view of a good camera, in other words, it sucks.
feels like he just got cheated off his money, damn it.
he should have just let me buy the camera.

but well, whatever it isn't actually mine right so whatever....
i just cannot wait for my hp.
i hope i can actually choose the right one. hmmmms

it's Motorola Z8 VS Samsung L700
i really do want to try out a nokia again, BUT i cant find a shop selling the phone i want!
and guess what? i have reserved the two hp models above, from two different shops,
and i know i shouldn't since i really havent figured out which one of the two or none of them, i will end up choosing.
shenath is telling me to get nokia, safer.
then again, i really have tried all the models there was, and it seems alright for any of the models...........
HELP


okay i got to go, have work at 12noon tmr.
good night.

missing shenath.



I LOVE YOU HONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment