Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

blue christmas 2008

it's just bad enough that shenath is not going to be celebrating christmas and new year with me, mum is going away too (she's flying off on the 25th December)
and so will the siblings and papa (going to malaysia)


christmas seems real special to me.
i dont know why i even bother to hold it so special here in my heart, but
i guess im being just paranoid about it...
yeah i know im being paranoid, altho i must say i always have this christmas scene in my head
just a sucker for a nice little family gathering christmas.
then again, there was never such a thing ever in my family for a very very very long time
and i dont think there ever will be again.

baby thank you
nurul thank you
practical mindset thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment