Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TO: nuruleh

Happy Birthday Nurul Hidayah Mohd Adzahar!



Your finally 19 and before your special day ends, i am writing this post to commemorate on you - but not totally really... hehe cos today, shenath and i had quite lotsa stuff lately

Who is this Nurul? She's the Belle of my heart (gosh so lesbian rite?) and the most beloved walking PDA who sometimes go bonkers because of too much information.
She really a very handy PDA because she knows many things, which i really am sure she do keep in the private closets of her mind.
Do i fear blackmail? No! cos i know she loves me even if she ends up hating me.
She hates me cos she loves me and she loves me cos it's impossible not to hate me. (confused? yeah, me too)



She has been my bestgirl all through because of the fact that since the day we met, the only years that we havent really talked everyday was since i entered poly and she ite, however, we still talked almost everyday.
If we don't talk to each other at all, the next time we chat, it'll be all i miss you seh, okay so this happened, that happened... omg shit yeah i told you about that already. okay whatever... then the talk will go on till either of our loved ones needs our attentions.

My BDQ loved ones also love her through cos she's cute. literally cos she's too small for her age and her piece of mind. LOL
She's not exactly the best in making plans and leading any sort of gathering, but most of the time, she's always there to glue me whenever any gatherings end up spoiled -.-

Nurul is the most pampered girl in every social clicks that she venture to.
Especially with me and one of st hilda's soccer fanatics' group - consisting of salin, salihin, achap, fir .....
She loves attention (for real, like any girls in us) and she always love to be the apple of her beloved's eyes and most of the time if he even missed her out, she sure will remember it even if she can be the most understand gf around....
i swear if i have to tolerate her beloved like she does, i will just flip.
and im sure that my view is subjective, so hafiz if u read this and you flip, dont blame me...


hahaha okay, i know she'll just shoot me the moment we meet on for Twilight! but i dont care, here's more.

I see Nurul as the good girl gone bad turned good girl again then turned bad then good girl again, until she gets confuse of whatever she is and then eventually, she just ends up good again. I know she's capable of a LOT of things and she doesnt take two shit about thinking too much like i do. She can go with the flow and gets hurt all through, and she'll just swallow whatever it was the might come again, which i always tell her DONT!
in the end, all i can do is just listen, just as she does with me.
only she, lyn, jar, hid and of course shenath, within one and a half years of being with him, know how stubborn i can get.



also, i know how to make nurul go crazy in fits of laughter! haha
just let me talk to her and i swear she'll just go crazy... and i know when something is wrong with her. i read her like a book.
but i swear, she knows nuts about me in the problem department.
i always get away with telling her im okay when im not, but eventually i cant keep it from her.
but she takes quite a good hint if i am not being myself or being able to drive her crazy.


overall, she's mine and she knows it. LOL
love you bitch... hugs

NOW
love diabetics leave>>

baby, im dreading your absence.
just the thought of you not going to be with me for a bit is making me weird.
although i know we can use this away moments to strenghten our bond,
and i told mummy that we are planning to be together for real
baby, i am trusting you and i know you will honour that.
i fear your safety but like you helped me remember, my love will protect you
i almost forgotten that faith and now ive gained it back
darling i love you and i do appreciate how much you love me.
and im sure our love will have to undergo trials and challenges, so let's be strong.

hugs and kisses,
mary jean bautista

No comments:

Post a Comment