Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

school/random

was really lazy to get up and pull my butt off to school
so damn sleepy and tired, cos of what? ive been really lazy these days
i need to get off this tiresome ways
im better than this.. bf's been complaining that ive been rather lazy -.-
boo hoo! he ain't any different anyway, he got me all lazy too. lols
been trying to get out and leave school and just forget about the OS module test today
damn the day man!
wasn't such a good day today but it ended up rather great.
ooooohh and i got visited by overwhelming dislike for the topic that was brought up today about the substitute facilitator for SAD
peter kenny (my fixed faci for SAD) came in to ask about the events that went down last friday. (see previous two post)
all of us expressed our dislikes and anger at having graded badly
i got a freeaaaking F for SAD
when i treated him rather nice and professionally (means no vulgarity or open rudeness towards that idiot of a facilitator) and i did my work
and I STAYED FOR THREE MEETINGS
I SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT HALFWAY IF I KNEW HE CANT BE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE EVENTS!
so immature of him
i just wasted my freaking politeness on nothing.
!!!!!!!!
chill jean, if he cannot be grown up about the whole day, don't follow his footsteps
it just makes you stoop lower than him  


omg im going crazy. lols
well the whole event of our weekly faci dropping by to class today was triggered
by the email that i sent him and my module chair about our unhappiness
with the grades that we all received

-----
okay today went to the library to borrow a book
then you know what bf was rather kept patience by Tin Tin books he found at the shelves
then he looks soo cute reading it and rather laughing around with it. hahaha
keeping that picture of him smiling away reading that book in my head right now
-----
loveyoulots

No comments:

Post a Comment