Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

frustration/obession

Well, first things first, yes! i changed my blogskin - if it ain't yet obvious to you all.
To those who just chanced upon my blog, helloo! nice to meet you.

Okay, jean. Shut up!
Wait, i can't. I ain't even talking.. -.-

I'm still in class, kinda getting rotten. (I'm listening to elijah ramble on about Feasibility Study)
Doing Management Info System today and we are to advise methodologies or frameworks for a new 4-founder company, penetrating the premium denim jeans market area with online presence.
So we are supposed to advise them how they can do better in the future, and if they could continue or not.

Okay, this doesn't even matter much.


Lately, what's been happening;

1. I am down with two scheduled meeting with Ms Linda Cheong & Mr Liew Beng Keat today at 4.15pm, and Dr Loo Poh Kok on Thursday, 4pm (reasons to be elaborated, read on)


The first meeting: See past post pertaining class facilitator sub, dated Nov 21 and Nov 27.

Complained about the grades i received when i was present for 3 meetings and diligently doing work. Not to forget, i was rather polite to him.
So DBC chairperson, Ms Linda Cheong and a PA (principal academy) staff are seeing me today after having postponed the meeting yesterday, to today after school.



The second meeting: This came as a shock. Yes! It's like a big stone  have been wrongly thrown at my head and a misled arrow has stab my pride. (metaphorically speaking if i may remind so) 
My Online Marketing and Advertisement final year project proposal is slandered to be a plagiarised work! *i hyperventilated enough, so i'm rather reserved now*
My SAD faci has told me about this and he told me to email the FYP MC, Dr Loo Poh Kok, as to the misjudgement.

Yes, i'm offended.


2. I have currently worked less that i needed and it's getting at me the wrong way. The fact that i have incurred unwanted expenditures in the phone bill arena, i am rather at work woes which creates financial blurry. (good thing it's december..... phew)

I just need to make sure i don't overspend, which for two months now, i am quite capable of doing. For now, i just have to wait for the money to roll in from the folks every december :) I hope i get bucks rather than items. Hmmms then again, i'll just be happy if i get something i like! :D


3. Despite the usual happiness of being in love, it isn't always the case, alas. Oh don't get me wrong, we aren't on the rocks or anywhere near the sharp edges of nothingness, just in the midst of some issue, which i'm rather quite in confusion today.

love is a nice wonderful feeling that envelopes me and as you hold me tight into your arms.
everything seems rather still intact and im sure love is pretty much still concentrated.
love a lot of things to thrive and im happy enough, despite whatever we go through, to learn it with you.

4. Vacation is coming forth and so far, no news from parents if we will be going anywhere nice for a short retreat. Im going to be 'alone' this year's christmas and new year's day. Haiz. I just hope i won't rot to death.

5. I was doing my normal reads to a good blog - Click Here
I saw this posts in the writer's online shop - Click Here
And i realized a new found obsession of a Victorian item, close to a cameo ring that i went gugu gaga over.


Dont know if they ship to Singapore. It costs only USD$12 - i think :(
Haiz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment