Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

its been awhile













its been awhile since i saw the any of the sisters who was there for each other when the going got tough.
and its been a challenge to even come out to play with them.
things havent been the same and despite the reality that has long been obvious to me, i still refuse to give up the friendship that we forged all through this years.

i found myself looking back to the many laughters and the tears that all of us saw among each other.
when i walk and see a group of girlfriends chatting, laughing away, i miss you all
when i see crazy nutcases making a big hoohaa, i miss you all
when i hear some crazy songs like crazy in love, it got me thinking, "hey i miss my girls"
when i was bad mouthing a facilitator with my class girls the other day, it made me think of the toilet sessions we all share.
haha those fond memories just seemed lightyears away.

im always the one closing in the gap.
getting tired of it.
why can't you all just come forward and say, "hey it's been awhile, lets hang out"



No comments:

Post a Comment