Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random

So i spent my day in school, learning about operating systems concept, and also cracking up once in 5 minutes either cos of my classmates (which is rather normal) or my facilitator.
i was rather put off by him in the beginning, but hell, it didn't stay for long.
the next minute, he was the best joker of a facilitator you can actually have.
we really enjoy his class, and not just cos it was TGIF.

it wasn't even TGIF for me, i was having some random sickness that came up.
so pissed when my eye grew red (see pic later), it was like so horrible can!
then later on like as if it was all tied up together, i felt flu-ish..
the day couldn't have been better, i assumed!
then again, i was wrong man!
when tek ming (my facilitator who has a rule that we must only call him by his name) gave me and elijah cadbury chocolate for guessing which item he contributed for the 'old gadgets' museum, i somehow felt better.
it was like the chocolate actually helped.
i was at the verge of actually leaving straight after presentation.
the module isn't difficult... yet..

oh yeah, about the 'old gadgets' museum.
it wasn't even a museum for GOD'S SAKE! it was like i a run down lab.
they could have done better because the old gadgets are rather fascinating.
then again, i doubt anyone else would really be into those equipments.

was suppose to work today, but then again, i guess it is time to call it quits.
i have to find another better paying and better working hours job.
to those reading this and knowing some job offer, feel free to let me know can
thanks! much appreciated!

GOD knows what i will be doing tmr, hmm actually today. (saturday)
i have no plans, no activities, no hope of even making one
and obviously, not a clue if i should be hunting for job or having my bed rest.
hmmm however, i have something important to do, which is to change my damn usb cable for my sony ericson phone, it creates an error message when my laptop detects the usb.
i thought it's just the hardware prob for my laptop, but then again i wasn't.
i got xiao yan to check the usb cable connection on her laptop
it didn't work
so might do that tmr.
but i need to find job, let see how it goes.

tmr night i wanted to have an activity because bf is also having one
he's going for a Bundi's birthday party and they are celebrating it with booze
at wadda's place.
i don't pretty much agree for him to stay the night over other people's place
but i'm trying to trust my bf
which as always is quite hard to do with guys.
but just as i am hoping to get over with my trusting issues, reason being my bf loves me so much and that he can never live without me. hehe yeah i'm exaggerating... lol 
i am really hoping not to get personally bothered that he will be so called partying the night away

but i'm sure bf knows his place and he knows his ways :)
jean jean jean learn to trust  
my bf is so lovable can
haha so far lately i have been really magnetized by him
and i'm really glad that even after all what's happened, we are still standing strong
actually, he was the one who stands strong all the time
me, on the other hand, is a little bit shaky
but with time and with motivation that i see from him, i am beginning to hold on well

i love you shenath thomas dias
i will marry you anytime you want
but pls do it the right way k ;) 
ermz got carried away a bit

haha okay anyway, phone just rang, twas him!
i just realize how late it was
he called to bid me good night
i'm going to 'join' him in awhile
at the mean time, i have to put up the pictures here
so pictures coming right up!

PICTURES
these pictures are the collected ones from yesterday to today
here are some 'photographic images' i took with my cybershot ((:
okay i dont know why i used that rubber band as my model

this is taken today randomly in my room
you can actually get a glimpse at how messy my room is
and that is only the other part of my room... lol













two of the things i like (dolphins & red)



oh this is one of the things bf bought for me from long ago
so cute right!


anyway, continuing with pics from yesterday
okay this is today's at the so called museum
and that dude is elijah, class joker no. 1
oh! and this is xiao yan (always high and running about)
here are some of those old gadgets
"this is donated by ming (the gigantic basketballer of china)" - tek ming
just because the damn mouse is huge! OMG
oh ohh, my poor eye... :(
and yes, this is what i won from the guessing game
yummmm... and bf didn't even get one bit!
wait! i remember him saying he'll buy me chocolate
have to remind him tmr, hehe 
well, will only get it on sunday IF i'm meeting him
let's see

OKAY PEOPLE
CIAOS
GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment