Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just in school

for some reason, i felt suddenly tired and there was this unbearable pain i felt on my temples, and the followed by a cramp on my neck.
couldn't take it, i just had to get seated and abandon all hope of getting a workout.
didn't get to finish the warm up today, just had to rest.
messaged bf who is away to gym, he himself isn't feeling good.
but he is waiting for me, wonder where he is now -.-

so here i am sitting on the studio's floor, typing these.
oh and while i was watching the girls do techniques, i took some pictures.
(but sadly wasn't able to upload from my phone, bluetooth and usb failed me!)
i am quite interested to learn photography but i think it's just a fad that i usually run into.
can't stay committed to something for long, except for the essential things (:
and so, i'd like to call those temporary things my 'interest' syndrome (i'S)
so far, i think my i'S has in its radar are,
1. photography
2. picture editings
3. web design (might be permanent)

so yeah, i been really irritated lately, thanks to my on and off migraines -.-
today, i had a nice time with bf at the pantry ... :D

 
oh and yeah, i love this pic.
tho my arms looks like a whale -.-
still love it. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment