Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

song dedication

was just back from out.
went to sony ericson service center at east point in simei,
then lyn text me saying that she, j and neesa will be at pasir ris.
was reluctant to meet anyone else today cos i'm so not in the mood.
twas really freaking irritating that the usb that i exchanged today was not working too.
i dont know what to do with the driver for my laptop. it's so blood sucking!!

the four of us went to the playground. did some swings and it was fun
very childlike and i felt very nice.
remembered the old times when i sat on swings, careless and free.
it was so nice to be a child, but then again, i didn't have much of a childhood,
i wanted to grow up fast.
nevertheless, i still think that the child in everyone of us will wake up once in awhile.

 [photo source]
okay, so today the main purpose of this entry is for song dedication

to my beloved hubby bf. 
the best song i can give to him is one of my favourite love song by jennifer lopez
baby i love you, baby i need you
i got to have you, can't live without you
to my beloved diamonds (see pics on my links section)
we haven't seen each other as a group and i haven't heard news from both jar and hid!
so how come, we dont even talk no more,
we barely keep in touch at all... 
to myself ((:
for some reason, i have in my ears this song...
I take a couple uppers, I down a couple downers
But nothing compares to these blue and yellow purple pills
I've been to mushroom mountain, once or twice but who's countin
But nothing compares to these blue and yellow purple pills
due to censorship it was renamed purple hills, enjoy the video
it's very entertaining
esp if you find eminem hot
((:


okay i have to get ready now, going to meet baby hubby bf at clarke quay
he was suppose to go for bundi's party tonight and leave for home tmr morning.
he was undecided because he wanted to go due to friendship.
but for some reason, he said he wasn't going...
so i'm going to meet him, yey! (for some reason i can't wait to see him) LOL
okay, i got to go... ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment