Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

made up

Why does love always have a catch?
Love is suppose to be with happiness, affection and of high regard.
Not with tears, hurt and of the lowest regard.
I was a huge believer of love but due to some circumstances, i have stopped believing.
Until i met him.. he showed me how loving was suppose to be.
Then again, not all things last forever.
And not all standards can be met ALL the time.
I didn't want to be hurt again, and yet i lay wasted.

I have been at the lowest for quite awhile.
And so was he... It was because he was at his lowest that i left a certain distant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was to meet shenath at 2pm in Bugis.
so had to rush, and had to leave the above 'essay' to history, because it doesn't matter anymore.
i had left the feeling of hurt behind me when shenath and i talked about our problems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we met a little after 2pm, headed to our normal malay food house opp bugis junction.
Started our freaked argument while he was eating.
I didn't eat with him, i just had my normal teh katai.

Throw words here, words there, fucked up here, fucked up there...
And the rest were history...
It wasn't a good sight, nor even nice to hear when couples keep shooting each other!
But i bet all couples go through it. And that's what i hate the most...
So anyway, we made up at the same tower our we had our 'first date' LOL
It was very windy there and very nice.

So we talked things out and had the outcome to have peace.
He kept saying he love me and i did too, and he slowly got me back from the numb world i am taking refuge from.
His hugs was warm and it made me feel home.
I am a prisoner of his love... 
which i really don't mind, cos the only thing that is imprisoning me is the love the we are sharing and his strength in the relationship ...


we are okay now. really okay...
however, we have yet to come to a conclusive solution to this fight.
for now, i hope everything will be better.
soon, we will celebrate our anniversary...
dont know what we'll be doing tho... hope it'll be wonderful! =)


love you darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment