Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Enjoy!

THERE!! I've finally tweaked my blog skin - nicely..
See the difference? I like the way animated wallpapers are... 
Makes the background seems LOUD despite it being dark -.-
i stole the background from random blogs. sabby taught me... she naughty naughty girl. hehes

I skipped school. AGAIN!
Well, not really. I did come for class up till the end of the first meeting.
I knew i wouldn't be staying straight after the facilitator let us choose our own team.
WHY? Cos i really feel out of the water having to choose my team mate.

If i were to chose, i would pull in;
1. Jasvin - She's a good influence. Makes you want to study. Haha
2. Angeline - She knows her stuff, and makes sure you do ur work!
3. Wei Yi - He has a thumbdrive and he makes a good punching bag for angeline.
but it didn't happen... so yeah. haha....

OKAY. So the REAL reason is this >>> NURUL HIDAYAH BTE MOHD ADZHAR came to RP.
To see me! and cos she didn't want to go to work.
So both of us kamcing together and we skipped! =)
She met her old girls and we sat at E1 canteen laughing our heads off non-stop.
It made me miss my alma mater. sigh...

We are currently waiting at the library for my good bf (who stayed in class) to finish his presentation.
We're off for a movie! The Dark Knight! Yippeee! (but it's still tentative, might have to do PP)
But dear nurul isn't going to be watching it with us
- she and hafiz has planned to go together.
I guess it'll be just me and bf today... SEXAY!
BUT... PP is lingering in my head and i'm rather torn

I am quite amaze that i am still rather hyped up now at this time.
I barely at 4 hours of sleep. I'm getting sick of 'insomniac behavior' and it's taking its toll on me!

HELP!!! PLEASE LET ME SLEEP!!!

i need the sandman to blow me sleeping dust and lay in wait till i fall asleep... into a deep deep sleep!


Last night, spent the night drinking and going nuts with bf's Lankan friends.
I disapproved of the plan initially but it was rather enjoyable.
I promised to compromised and i'm proud i tried my best.
At least both of us enjoyed...

His friends are nuts!
They can drink galons and still be normal.
I'm quite happy i didn't hit the ground after a few shots. Phew!
Means im getting back on track. But still not as bad as the bf =)

Oh and yes!
I must say, i am really happy that bf is happy.
He's going to be staying with his brother and sister-in-law - the closest he has of a family - at one of the nicest houses i've seen!
Costing 900K, it is a big deal to be asked to be under its roof!
Plus, it will be newly renovated. So all the best to the bf.
But good things comes with a catch... He have to comply to rules.
Rules of which bf is very much going to fulfill - sacrifices needs to be made :)
He will be moving in by next month! =)
And it's at tampines and only three stops from my house! cool eh?

Okay... i have to go okay. Bf has arrived.
Have to wake nurul now tho.
So hear from me soon!
Take care!!! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment