Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

personal shopper, me?

For some reason, i am figuring out how to tweak my blogskin again.
I have recently changed it to this skin and now i am wondering what i should change again.
I want my skin to be more colorful but sometimes, my moods ain't that colorful either so i'm thinking twice!
Let's see... Whatever it is my blog will always be just me =)

I'm in the library right now, typing away.
I came to have lunch with Shenath and to do my Database UT.
I didn't attend class and i know i should have, but i really don't feel like it. =(
Also, i came to school because of dance, but as it is, i don't think i'm going today (again!).
Maybe next Monday onwards. I need  rest from it all. Work has really sucked me dry!

I'm not going to work and study in a week straight anymore!
I'm just glad that work with Patterns is over for now.
I guess i'll see them again for the next Bazaar.
Hmm, then again, i really need to find a new retail job.

I like dressing up people, that's one thing i realize.

Anybody wanna hire me as your personal shopper?
I'll do it great, for just $500 a month!
I'll do;
1. Shop till i drop (for you) - of course with your own money!
2. Get you the most fab outfit you can ever own
3. Get you designer items on discount! =)
4. GIVE YOU THE BEST OPINION EVER!
5. Honestly tell you if you look horrible in what you want to get. - hey im critically honest k =)

Ok okay... I'm dreaming.
But i need a new job! And i know waitressing job is not entirely exciting.
I like a job that is freelance and is very enjoying! =)

I want to be a personal shopper!!! =)

Will update again soon. Pictures and all.
Now i have to go to class for my test. HUGS

REMEMBER:
I WANT TO BE A PERSONAL SHOPPER FOR NOW.
and yes, this is a phase...

No comments:

Post a Comment