Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Work

Work _ Day 1

So i realize why Angie didn't get back to me about working at Takashimaya for this month's bazaar.
I was what you can say black-listed in working for it.
Reason? Well, the previous Bazaar, this was this bitch of a cashier (under taka).
My co. temp shop has its own cashier counter for customers' convenience.
Then so, in there is this cashier by the name of Ho Xin Yue (i can't be bother if it's the right spelling!), who likes to stare at me and give looks as hed to pick fight in front of MY customer.
That was the craziest shit that i couldn't handle from a mere employee herself.
So is that how Takashimaya supervisors teach their staff? I really doubt that.
Takashimaya, as i have known since last time, has good customer service. And i praise the shopping mall for that.

The worst thing about this that that bitch of a cashier apparently turned the whole story around and then complained me to her supervisor, when i was supposed to have done that initially.
The guts! Gosh, i know i should have not given her mercy.
I was too kind to even shut my pie hole and just let things be.
Then she have to do this to me.

Well, the blame don't really go to her.
Maybe I'm also to blame cos i think i didn't gave her enough attention before.
Maybe cos she was dying for me to talk to her but i don't.
Maybe she wanted to be my friend and i excluded her.
Maybe she's so in love with me, she just want to do whatever to get my attention.
Oh, I'm such a bitch, ain't i.
I should have just given her the TLC she wanted. Bad Jean!

Okay, i'm more pissed with the person who actually 'black listed' me.
Well, i don't know if the person is dumb or just pure bias.

SHE DIDN'T EVEN THINK WHY THE HELL DID HER STAFF COMPLAINED ME WHEN THE BAZAAR HAS ENDED, AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO HEAR MY SIDE OF THE STORY.(i mean like how could she? i ain't even there to fend for myself)

I want justice. I want justice. I want justice.

I mean c'mon, you can't just black list your shopping center's customer's staff just cos your own staff has A WHOLE TWO WEEK OF PMS.
I'm boiling inside out.
But i ain't going to let that happen.

I'm an adult and i will solve it like an adult.
Tomorrow i will be seeing that bitch, mean Xin Yue.
Mum is telling me she'll lodge a complain and she's get her rich amigas to do it too.
But, i told her, NO... I WILL NOT STOOP SO LOW -.-

So anyway, today....
Work was busy. Made like $2800 plus worth of sales today.
It was crazy, lots of customers and lots of fish to catch -.-
Well, lets see how my luck turns out tmr :D

Okay anw, i got to go ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment