Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Again.

Yesterday, i met Shenath darling for lunch at Cityhall.
And no i didn't go for training cos i had to see to my brother, baby sit.
Made him sleep first then i got to sleep.
When i woke up, mum and sis were already playing with Isaac.
Meanwhile, i was rushing to get out.
Shenath have to submit the form to school ASAP.
So since i couldn't go to school yesterday, we went at cityhall.
We had our usual thai fried rice. Only this time we only had it on its own cos we are both short of funds -.-

Supposed to meet the girls at Dhoby at 3pm.
Hid text that Jar is late so we were kinda behind time.
And at 3-315pm, Nurul was still otw to Pasir Ris MRT station -.-
This is the reason why i held the meet up time an hour and a half before the movie.
Initially, Jar lost the mood in watching the movie, but i persevere in bugging her into it.
So.... Eventually, we watched SEX AND THE CITY.
Well i ain't a follower of its TV epis but this movie sure made me sum up the entire plot of the sitcom.
It is very very entertaining =)
What with all those tacky but high class ways of those ladies in their prime ages, still living their life to the best they could.
It's all very encouraging and it makes you want to be strong to be like them.
Which of course, one can never be cos they are just characters =)

So moving away from the movie characters, i would like to bring you closer to the girls who are important to my life.
There are four of them.
We have this love-hate relationship going on about in our click.
And it is obvious to say that it is what sustains our friendship.
As the day proceeded i wondered if we'll grow old still being friends or will the years of friendship be wasted away into nothing.
Then again, we'll never know. And so we'll find out.
I ain't easy to be friends with me and i know my girls know this and i commend them for being bitch enough to handle me.
I salute that. And all i can say is this "You guys are irreplaceable"


Okay so to continue, away from the sappy boring commendation words...
Met Lyn at Far East. She didn't watch the movie with us.
She got a cap customized and we went along with her to claim it back.
Which eventually got us going round and round the mall.
Then i took over with the leading to the place - still lost.
So called the shop, asked the store address and poof! We got it.

TO LYN: Next time, remember to make a map wherever you head to. LOL

Had dinner at Cahaya Restaurant -.0
It reminded me of the last time i ate there. My friends' friend had a roach in his soup. UGH
But luckily this time that didn't occur again. Phew.....
Then made a call - which totally ruined my day, my whole night and my whole morning today.
After that, all of us headed off our separate ways to home.
For me, it was my second home to go to so went with Lyn on NSL.
So chatted with Lynn and pour part of my emotions to her.
And yes, the other most parts went to Shenath.
He comforted me in ways that only i knew how good it felt.

When i left the girls, i thought i don't have anyone else to understand how it feels like to be in the situation of constant fights with mum.
Then i realize why Lyn and i have been friends for 9 years and still running.
Cos she knew how it feels like....
To be growing up with others instead of the ones who give u birth.
And no matter the situation, she didn't shoot down my feelings and opinions on the matter.
Then again, that's why i love the other sisters too.
Because they love me that much to shoot it down.
And that's why the four of them are the bitches of my life and that's why the 3rd paragraph of this entry is worthy of them.

Moving on.
Sitting down at the dark basketball court, Shenath and i talked about everything.
About my itch with mum and with it comes our plans for the future.
Engagement, living together, sharing of lives, promises, trust, etc.
We talked about everything with seriousness and it made me want to cry buckets (or gallons)
I need not say here our plans for the future, but it is what we'll work on.
One thing i have to work on is my cowardice behavior of always wanting to just leave and walk away even at the most stupid fights or quarrels.
And also, my trusting issues.

Today i went to church and talked to GOD.
And told him that i want to trust my man, with my heart.
I want to trust my man without having to be negative at all the aspect that i can think of.
And i thanked GOD for what i have - For my parents, my love, and my friends.
Today as i walked out of church, I'll live a old new me - POSITIVE.
I realized that i have wallowed myself in negativity and that's why i have trusting issues.
And so i'll tackle this first, slow but steadily - FIGHT NEGATIVITY.
GO JEAN! Haha

Okay, pictures of yesterday right up!













Top random picture -----

And greatest thanks to ---
1. FIT
2. IRWAN (hope didn't get the name wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment