Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Complaints/just my day

Last night, i went to meet Shenath after his work at 9pm.
Went to Mustafa Centre to purchase a necessity, and had Indian (FOOD).
We had Chapati, a rectangular-saucer of Kheema, tandoori (or is it bbq) chicken, accompanied by the usual teh tarik! (=

It was crazy yesterday going Mustafa, i mean he had to get a fan.
It is so UN-GLAM for us to even be carrying a fan despite it being in a box(duh).
That was the first horrendous thought i had when we met by the river at Clarke Quay.
His encouragement? "C'mon we'll do something crazy for once"

Well initially, the plan was to get one from the central near his place, but it would already be close at the time we even board the train!
So the best place? 24hr shopping centre! (not to forget the things there are considerably CHEAP!)
While there, i had the most GROSS!!!!! HORRENDOUS!!!!! DISGUSTING!!!! UBER DISGUSTING!!! *barfs barfs barfs* TOILET EXPERIENCE.
This is just crazy!!!!
My workplace's toilet is 10 times better, despite my detested view about it! *barfs again*

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU. Lol i'm evil.......
OKAY! READY???

i changed my mind. i ain't going to talk about it.
i'm going to throw up if i have to re-think about it.
all i can say is, my farts smells 100 times better. LOL

I rushed out after the relief (thank god they have the squatting ones) UGH
and my bf knew that it's horrible from the look on my face.
and so did the ang mohs, they said, "THE THIRD FLOOR'S MUCH BETTER"
I was like, "I WISH I'D KNOWN EARLIER!!"


>>>>>> OKAY ENOGUH OF THIS....>>>>>>>

In the afternoon, thought me and bf will have another row but i guess it didn't really happen.
>>phew....
Sent him off to work after that and then headed home.
I have nothing on today.
I ditched the plans with Lyn and Nurul.
Dears, sorry will see you guys on Monday (:
hugs.

Now, to those LOVE diabetics, please refrain from reading.
.
.
.
.
.

<<<<<>>>>>>

My heart and my devotion goes to you,
Nothing can replace the love you've given me;
All i have to say my boo,
We are one, we are meant to be.

I'll hold onto you as tight as ever,
I'll give you the love you need;
Darling, I'll never say never,
Darling, adieu i'll never bid.

-Jean-

I love you.I want you.I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment