Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Picture selection


It has hit me today.
Kinda missed my girls.... ):

I know we're going to be meeting this coming Monday, but hell, so what right?
When you miss 'em, you miss 'em.
To remedy the syndrome, i found myself looking through their Friendster accounts.
One by one.
I looked at all their pictures, of which some shows off our friendships.
From the featured listing to the pictures that are present in their Friendster album.
It shows only a few here and there but to me, it magnifies the relationships.

It shows me that no matter how much other people has entered our lives, there is still that one place reserved for each of everyone of us.
It has touched me and it will continue to keep me uplifted,
I still know that my sisters will be there, no matter how long or how far we might end up from each other.

When i logged into my Friendster account, i got a picture posted by Lyn.
It's about friends.
And it touched me further and made me go awww...

As i said earlier that i looked through all my girls' pictures, i saved my favorites of them -
Which i will obviously feature today (:
So anyway, i wont delay any longer. (Am waiting for the pictures to load!)

OKAY HERE IT GOES!
.
.
.
.
I was having having a hard time in picking my favorite of hidayah's.
I was frustrated in fact. LOL!
All her pictures are photoshop-ed!

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL HER THAT SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT THE EDITS?!!

I picked this because it shows how much she enjoys herself with her new friends.
And the smile on her face shows me a lot of things (:

*** oh and hidayah is the third lady from the left
This is my fave picture of hajar's.
I like this because of the prop in this picture - SEX ON THE BEACH drink
It was her first time drinking that and i was the first person she boasted of it about (:

Nurul... What can i say. All her pictures are mostly originals.
Opposite of Hidayah's. LOL
Same goes to her song tastes - SHE RATHER HAVE ORIGINAL TO REMIXES
This is my fave because it shows me the ring that i gave her.
Onyx - For protection (:
Lyn.
She only has one pic in her friendster account.
I dont necessarily have this as my fave, but i like this.
Why i like it is because it shows me how much she gives herself and every part of hers to Zam.
If they don't get married next time, i don't know what to say.

That's all folks!

Now some pictures of my fave i came across on.

**good old party pic**

**girls***motto?*

No comments:

Post a Comment