Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random as always

I have been sitting in front of the lappy for quite some time.
I don't have anything to write abt... At least no real subject to write on.
Who cares!

Anyway, I'm at home since like 3 pm.
Let me tell you my day today -.-

Today was Database System Module, took my time to get up in the morning.
Why? Cos i really cannot get along with the subject.
I am losing my interest to come to school for this module.
I think I'm going to have to repeat this shit module. (then again, i really doubt i will let that happen)
Honestly, i really thought Database was alright, but circumstances has made me change my viewpoint -.-

Okay, so i reached school at around 930am.
Was suppose to have Thosai again, then bf and i had a miscommunication, so end up having deprived off Thosai :(
Forced into class by the bf, and then off the day went.
By the end of meeting 2, i really lost it! I cannot stay in there anymore.

I ran! yipeee! (i am already expecting an F. and also, a letter of complaint against my actions.)
Honestly i ain't that stupid to really keep having shit grades just because i didn't like it.
But i have to wait for the perfect time to get a move on myself to swallow my pride against Database.

I'm fighting a one sided battle....
It's never going to work out with me and Database.
But that doesn't mean i'm going to give up!
Networking is getting alright... So far, i think it's not such a bad subject anymore :)

Well, im going off in awhile when Nurul wakes up and call me to meet.
We're going to Haig Road to eat our all time fave 3-in-1 MEE GORENG!!
Bf was not in favour of me going, boo hoo!
But i know he has faith in me that's why he let me go. Love you lots darling ;)
He's having training today. So have to wait for him...

Cheers tonight! :D
Still wondering whether to buy can or bottle... lets see.

Oooh yeah, yesterday night was fun :D
The movie was great.... ;)
Indiana Jones was a fantastic MUST-SEE movie.
Wonder if bf got to concentrate. LOL
Okay ppl, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment