Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bored

So i'm now in the lecture theater 'listening' to the speaker pertaining networking.
Currently, multimedia isn't getting my full support today.
Here's why:
1. I'm sleepy and initially didn't want to come to school -.-
2. I don't how macromedia flash really works
3. My faci is a substitute (reminds me of carven so i can't take him seriously) LOL
4. Shenath has to pull me into this lunchtime talk about networking.
5. I'm having troubling remembering how to do an animation!

I don't think i'll stop complaining about today. So i'm just going to stop short -.-
The last two days of home freedom was great.
Enjoyed it a lot :D

Anyway, i dragged myself off bed when i should have just stayed home!
Then again... It didn't seem feasible with bf with me. Boo hoo!
Lately, i have been feeling sooo not up and about.
I don't know if motivation is running out for me, or it's just that im getting far too lazy :(
I need sleep. That's all i guess.
Today, momentum is going to be on show.
but im in a dilemma whether to go or not.
poor izzy have to trouble her to find friends to go with.
i don't know man, tmr im also having Networking UT.
Need to study. boo hoo!

Anyway, i guess i will be going ):
So i guess tmr will be another sleepy day -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment