Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Haiz

Thought things wont be sour for long, then it started yesterday.
Alas, sweet things can end up causing nausea eventually.
It ain't that everything should be perfect, it shouldn't be perfect so that it will eventually be.
But, i hate quarrels, fights, whatever...
-.- makes sense? if not, just read on...
Well, what else isn't obvious?

Yours truly had a row with the bf -.-
And ya'll, who are in a serious rship, will know how that feels...
For me, it's another moment to 'just run and vanish since he isn't happy'.
To him, it's another 'i wont let go and you should know it' moment...
How can i elaborate how i feel?

I appreciate his perseverance.. (GOD i love his perseverance)
But sometimes, it comes off all muddled up.
The things he said discouraged me and it make things seem quite blurred.
Same goes to me, the things i say seems to have blurred his logic that he has interpreted my words to something too radical and too exaggerated to my view.
It made me wonder if i'm that horrible.
It didn't make me feel better nor happy.
It made me terrified that i can actually have my man think that i want to change him as a whole.
That was the least, if not absent, in my expectations.

Last night, i realize that i might just have been asking too much....
Maybe i deserve his treatment, then again, that would mean i'm succumbing and choosing to ignore what pinch my emotions.
There are just things that people need to change for...
Even if he thinks otherwise, i have changed my ways in terms of our relationships.
I have tried to fit into him. At least i am trying my best to not do what he dislikes cos he says it does bother him.
It is important to me because he's my man.

Then again, not always time quarrels are resolved straightaway.
I rest my case thats all i need say.
I don't want to feel as if i'm purely the one at fault so i'm just not going to mind anything.
That's what i feel, and since im the one feeling it, then IT'S MY PROBLEM to deal with right?
So yeah. If he wants to settle it and be okay asap, then i'm cool.
If he want to dwell in it, then i'll wait....

But you know what sucks?
When he's there with you and yet, you don't know what the hell he's thinking about.
or at least you do know what he is thinking about but he denies or you just cant prove it,
cos he choose to remain silent.
Thats what sucks.
Hate this feeling...
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT.

Anw, something lighthearted now.
Last night was the last showcase of Momentum (dance fest showcase)
we(me and izzi) got the BEST SEAT. front row!
credits to ASHLEY (: great tix!

So 10 schools participated.
and i got to see the dance groups present in RP.
they are great and of course, i must say i give the 'AWARD' to modern dance group.
outside RP, i must say that Hwa Chong Institute was great. Ngee Ann too (:

next post will be some pics collected from the past few days.
1. wed - watched bf match
2. other pics
3.momentum pics

No comments:

Post a Comment