Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

update

Well contrary to what i was expecting yesterday, there wasn't any DANCE

At first i was quite uncertain if I'm even going, then after thinking much i decided to go for it.
But then, we didn't have any. So i head off to meet boyfie.
He went off first, because Dilan was waiting for him and secondly, i reckon it was because i "chose" dance over spending time with him.

Well, boyfie i didn't choose dance over you okay? :D

Eventually i was fated to meet him, so since dance got cancelled i went to him.
Nice day spent with boyfie. Very nice ;)

Anyway, i reached home at 10+ and did my school stuff.
It's getting on to me, i feel like im going to be sick very soon.
I hope not so (*crosses fingers*)

Today, Java was a major bitch.
It makes me soooo pissed to the extent of wanting to pull my hair.
The day's objective? To create a quiz with 10 freaking questions, with options and to count the number of correct answers.





Well, lets just say that me and my team managed to complete it... in due time......... haha
But i only did like 5 questions for my personal one.
It sucks and i feel that i need more foundation to do this.
I mean like most of the team have like external help with their stuff.
Boo hoo!! Either that or im just very lazy......... *yawns

Anyway, very soon, my new laptop will come! :D
cant wait... ACER ASPIRE 2920 :))

No comments:

Post a Comment