Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

IT'S BOAST

I have things to boast about today.
Y-E-S boast.
It's not a good human attribute to assign myself (i sound like a HTML theorical nerd) but what the hell, it happens once in awhile.

However, it wasn't such a breeze to get to boast about something okay!
First of all, i would love to boast about my new LAPTOP - acer aspire 2920z
But i can't say yet if this is a better one compared to my acer aspire 5834.
Well, the thing is that this current laptop I'm using is way way lighter than the latter.
Now, im carrying a 1.6kg laptop compared to the 2.4kg i used to carry last year. phew....

I didn't sell the other laptop away.
It's currently at home used by my younger sister and my mum (if she's not already on her o2)

Well, Windows Vista takes a little time to getting used to.
It's too protected. Like you cant do this, cant to that cos security level is quite high.
But here and there i got to know how to configure my problems. another phew....

For people who have new laptops and cant get their messengers running, please INSTALL the old version of the msn, then you can update it so you wont have any problem signing in to msn.
I went to the it helpdesk in my school today today to get my msn fixed, apparently they didnt know how to do it.
So i have to crack my head dry to get this configured.
I NEED MSN DAMN IT! L-O-L

Okay, second thing to BOAST about...
My new handphone! Cybershot k770i
With a Phone package from Singtel that won me over comparative to M1 and Starhub, i guess I'm a SINGTEL CONVERT.
M1's student plan is sooo not a student plan AT ALL for me. I still pay A LOT.
$15 free outgoing is sooo not helping. boo hoo!!!
Starhub's getting tooo caught up with TRADE INs. (i have no phones to trade in. i want a NEW ONE)


So the only option that is safe enough was SINGTEL.
They use to be damn expensive for me.
I still have yet to see if this bill will blow me also.
I realize too that the cheaper packages are the most EXPENSIVE.
Anyway, i signed up for $48 package that got me Cybershot K770i for $0.
The package comprise;
600 mins free outgoing calls (for 12months)
300 mins free outgoing calls (after the first 12 months)
1000 free sms
Unlimited sms to Singtel users
Free Campus Calls (after 300mins outgoing)

Okay enough boasting my items.
I have some HEART NOTES in this entry. (so to those

HEART NOTES........................................................................................
hey boyfie love, i dont care if you're reading this or not,
but i just want to tell you how happy i am to be with you.
no matter our crazy fits and idiotic nutsy arguement, you're here in my heart.
we have been very superficial lately... like taking each other for granted.
that's what i felt... im sure somehow, you see my way too.
i love that you make up for your mistake.
kinda show you swallow your ego for me. i appreciate that...
i can be a total bitch i know but always remember that no matter what it is, i love you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment