Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Early

I want to blog now because later in the night when I'm home, I'll be too dead to do anything.
I have DANCE later which I don't know if I'm going to last with it this time.

It's quite ridiculous what happened last night.
As per my previous entry, cold war was on going.
An hour later it was over... There was something more to worry about.
The camera i borrowed from my filipino friend's(Sheryl) sister(Grace) in the Philippines is in subject now.
I went to The Philippines for 20 days last month. So i obviously needed digi!!
(I didnt bother update the pictures because the trip almost make me go crazy!)
*bad recollections..............

So anyway, i borrowed Sheryl's(who is in Singapore) camera which is in the Philippines.
Grace(who is in the Philippines) came to NIA airport to collect Sheryl's presents and to hand me the camera.

AND NOW it's LOST!!!
Well, i haven't informed her(Sheryl) yet... (I have to ASAP)
Her camera is missing... all thanks to my cousin.
Apparently, only when mum called about the camera did they even inform us that the digi was lost.
Talk about FAMILY...
They were supposed to return it long long time ago.
And then we found out that the camera has long been lost!! Piss off...
I also include postage money for the sending of the camera to Batangas, Philippines.
It's not even freaking mine. And they just have to apologize for losing it.
But who the freak is going to be paying for it?

My part of mistake i regret doing?
  1. Trusting them
  2. Giving it to my grandmother
  3. Sending postage money
Basically i feel so discouraged and I'm so turned off.
I refuse to even say anything to them.
Bullshit!

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!

i dont know how to tell her......... i feel so scared. crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment