Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cold war

If only the cold war me and mum is having right now is this beautiful, i really wont complain.




It's a bitch having this - I'm confine to my room and i can't do much out because I'm BROKE!!
Also, i have work and i need food - her food.
Remind me again why I'm eating her food? 'CAUSE I'M DAMN BROKE!!!
This weekend ultimately sucks because boyfie worked till 11pm these two days.
And also, mum just had to have a fit over trivial GENERAL topic.
Oh why am i even bothered! (grrrrrr....)
I give up, like i said in the previous entry.
If she want to end the cold war, then good. If she don't want, then FINE! SO BE IT!

Moving on... (not away from complaining)

I'm on the verge of going letting loose, pulling my hairs bald and just admitting myself to the Mental Institute!
I am going loco over my financial stand and I'm still not very adult!!!! I'm not even (half) independent!
And i either feel like kicking the bucket or just sleep until *September(and hope that things are better)
ya right, Jean!

Okay, fine who am i kidding. I need to face this shit.
I won't pull in boyfie in this thing I'm going through because he himself needs to lead his own financial stand.

I WILL NOT LET THIS COLD WAR AFFECT ME (amen)
I WILL NOT LET MY WEAKNESS KILL ME (amen)
I WILL NOT LET MY WEAKNESS OVERWHELM ME (amen)
I WILL NOT LET THIS CURRENT NEGATIVE DISPOSITION GET TO ME (amen)
I WILL NOT
I WILL NOT
I WILL NOT
(forever, amen)

No comments:

Post a Comment