Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Start

Lets just say that the peace that i was hoping to last, didn't really.
Another war erupted between me and mum. DAMN

I guess there wont really be peace with us.
There really wont be much common understanding with us.

I'm just going to give up that thought.

Anyway, boyfie was there to listen to me complain...yet again
(Thanks sweety)
Went to work full with her babblers and of course with toast bread and egg.
Tomorrow i will cook something before i head to work.
This broke shit is really getting on me. B-R-O-K-E
Wait... I'm always broke! crapness!
Well, lets just say that i ain't good with money yaw!
Or it's just not possible for me to even hold on to money... (which is USUAL)

But i have a plan that i ought to implement this month when i get my pay.
I cant wait too because i hope that upon implementation, i do get a better financial stand.
Money from parents is just NOT ENOUGH.
Plus! after quarreling with mum made me realize something. (personal...)
But i guess i have her to thank for being TOUGH.

Anyway, i have something awful to say.

I find that it's really disgusting that FEMALE toilets really get disgustingly DIRTY day by day.
It's like GUYS enters the FEMALE toilet instead of the FEMALES who are usually more neat freak than guys.
I MEAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

PUBLIC TOILETS ARE MUCH MORE DISGUSTING than ever before...
Today i saw one cubicle that has like hints of SHIT EXPLOSION on it.
it's like *vomits* FREAKING DISGUSTING.
D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G
wtf is happening to Singapore cleanliness??????????

and WHAT'S THE WORST??
TOILETS DO NOT HAVE TISSUE ROLLS IN THEM!!!
how can FEMALES go without at least wiping their vaginal after urinating??? *vomits*

*vomits*
*vomits*
*vomits*

i can't continue. i need to barf badly...
ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment