Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Class\Lost\Bad

TGIF! (like finally!)

Only today i wished that class would end FAST.
I'm disliking hating Database System. Not only is it BORING , it's also nerve-wrecking.
But it's just the first day for Database System, so i still have to see how it goes.
Next module in my to be hate list will be DNC - Data Networking Communications.
It's very boring but it's essential because of my diploma course.
Actually, everything is important. 4 modules for a week.
Soon Professional Profiling(PP) will be announced and be stressed on everyone.
Then there will go my mid-weekends WEDNESDAYS.

Anyway, Wednesday i fell sick! I bet it has got to do with my depression over my mp3.
(NOT!) I had THE FLU.
but about the mp3... I lost it on Tuesday...
Well i suspect that i forgot to take it from the toilet ledge when i used the ladies'.
I hope the person who has it is enjoying it now. (boo hoo!)
I'm sure he/she is... but it's gone anyway. so no point getting nuts about it already.

Yesterday, i went for my very first DANCE LESSON. (after about 2 years)
It was CRAZY! for me that is.
we learnt 4 counts of 8. and to me, it seems so much.
It was nothing to me before. Me and my girls go up to about 8-10 sets when we have to.
BUT anyway it was the past. NOW I'm too fat and too slow. (CRAP)

OUTCOME: Body aches! and a bad mood.

I'm in need of rest!

JEAN NEEDS SLEEP JEAN NEEDS SLEEP JEAN NEEDS SLEEP JEAN NEEDS SLEEP
close to bitch-fit;
1. i almost lost mum's GUESS? shades
2. i forgot to bring my charger's adapter
3. brain not functioning in Database class

No comments:

Post a Comment