Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hid Bdae/Others

Holiday's out and school's back in!
The good thing? My new modules look rather better than my previous academic year's.
The dread? Need i say any...

What better way to spend the first day of school than to celebrate a sister's birthday!
YEAH, it was Hidayah's birthday yesterday. (2 days past now)
She's 18 and she's practically legal for almost everything - of which most of it wont get done :P
The worst thing though was that I was sooo tired.
I didn't get much sleep, manage to sleep at around 3am and i had to wake at 630am 7am.

OUTCOME: LATE FOR SCHOOL.

Day1 module was Web Multimedia - currently everything is all about HTML.
I am glad that i have background with blogs and web creations.
So it ain't that much of pull on the hair.
However, it took me awhile to digest the software Notepad++ that creates the webpage that we were suppose to do.
The easier it is, the more complex it tend to get.
However, my team and i manage to get it done.

OUTCOME: I LEARN A NEW WAY OF CREATING A BLOG LAYOUT.

After school i had to rush to Cash Studio for karaoke-birthday celebration for Hidayah.
Of course they were waiting for me at the entrance.
It's at a blue building that is opposite HardRock Cafe, Basement 3.
The place is like a hotel with loads of karaoke rooms.
It's a nice cosy environment that seems to me like a club with a lot of rooms.
The room itself was a good appeal to my eyes. Why?
They have disco balls for GOD's sake!
AND, they have like a U-shaped settee! It's big enough for the 6 of us to jump around and dance and sing madly everywhere.
6 of us as in ME, HIDAYAH, JAJA, NURUL, LYN, and last but not least MIRA.
All of us are dressed up and of course crazy as ever.

Also, the place has a lot of nice songs from RnB to HINDUSTAN to HipHop to Rap to Metal to OLD SCHOOL.
with a GOOD range of genres available, the new kid from the block and the old school granny can be at peace in any of the karaoke room.

OUTCOME:
Pictures(Camwhoring), one-night-smoke-session(of which only MIRA didn't touch the ciggs). Also, we were reminded like 2 times to leave the room already! Then i hope Hidayah was really Happy. (DARE is still in the process) yawns.



Heart Notes:
I am glad that me and shenath are okay.
However, i still felt as if we are still not THAT ok.
and somehow, i feel afraid of fighting.
starting to have phobia about it. lets just call it fibia? humor me.

As we lay in the dark, hugs of reassurance seem so hard to make me feel at ease.
I dont know why.
It still bothers me and it wont let me sleep.
Then just as i felt the security of his arms, he got me to change place with him.
At that time when i heard the creepiest thing.
THERE GOES MY SLEEP. So today(Tuesday), sleep was scarce again!

but with my all, i love THOMAS (:
and yes, they are the same person(shenath=thomas=shenath)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Java is fun. Java is fun. Java is fun. Java is fun. Java is fun.
FUN FUN FUN.

yes, im lying.
luckily, wednesdays are weekend in the midweek for my sophomore life.

[IM OUT;PICS IN]

Group - DIAMONDS

HAJAR - THE RETARD
SINGERS IN THE MAKING...


THE MOST UNGLAM WAY OF SQUEEZING.

NURUL - BELLE TAK SENONOH


INDIVIDUAL PICS WITH THE BIRTHDAY GAL




No comments:

Post a Comment