Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

another row

The day progressed to something more intense.
As it progressed, it got me thinking of a lot of things.
My mind was muddled and everything seems to be cold and bare.
I felt cold, i felt bare.

But then again, i wasn't alone.
He felt it too...

It's hard sometimes when two strong personalities come together and form the bond of love.
The best and the worst thing is that they have formed a serious bond of which they know they will build until they are of age to be legally man and wife.
It's hard to predict and to say what the future holds for them.
Especially when they are doubtful of each other's loyalty and they have different family background.
Also, if the woman's last resort is to back down and let go, irregardless of her love for her man, then it will be a problem.

However, she's thankful that her man loves her too much to let her back down.
And she's thankful that she loves her man too much to just leave.

Problems are always in the midst of people who love each other.
Problems will always be bringer of negativity and break ups.
However, if there is a will, there is a way.
If a will isn't enough then love will prevail.
So before any of you bid adieu your love and everything you've share...

Ask yourselves, "Is this really what i want?"
"Will i regret this decision?" and "Who do i go to when i need someone like him/her?"

It's always rocky in the path of love, this i must learn.
Im not really use to my current relationship that i am sharing with Shenath.
Our relationship is not like any other that i have had, and i am glad that it isn't.
I have my flaws and my ways portray that of a lone traveler who moves at her own will.
Then again, im not a lone traveler in this path of life anymore ain't i?
So then i will have to adapt. But i will never be submissive that i know...
Maybe a to the extent that i can stomach it but never all the way.
I know myself and i get sick of myself too.
No matter how any of you think you know me, always think twice.
Cos i too get a shock about what i am sometimes :|

Anyway, to wrap up the entry.
I wanna share the pictures i took with the girls on friday :)





and not forgetting my crazy sister babes ;)


and of course, the three of US:D

No comments:

Post a Comment