Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

I guess

I guess it's not very hard to put up a face and smile,
I guess nothing is what is seem to the naked eye,
I guess everything will be in due time,

So why do i even bother to please and make nice?

Anyway, i love that random words that just pops out my mind and i love it that i end up typing it down for all to see.
But in all, those phrases are just blabbers...

Well, Im quite please that it's been great that I'm doing great with my mum lately.
Ever since i came back from Philippines, i feel that she has changed her view of me.
I feel so cared for in a mature way. It's not exactly like she treats me like a child all the time.
But i feel that im quite a grown up with her way of letting me have my freedom.


Also, im quite please that i have so far lost 2kg.
Which i still cant see much changes of. LOL
I couldn't be any more nor less bothered... but i do want to get my rather less bulging tummy :D

anyway, today i did my nails and i helped mum with configuration of her new O2.
she just got it today though she just recently purchased a Nokia 6500.
she has changed her phone TWO times and i haven't even decided what phone to buy.
from here, you can see the difference between me and mum.
but her new 02 is so NICE! envious over here.

i have yet to decide what phone to get. i still have time :)
well, here's a pic of my nails and me and mum, to end the entry...


this is the nicest picture that mum has taken of her :) and yes, we look like sisters aint we? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment