Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sometimes

There are times i wonder how things could revert so sudden,
At the moment i felt so happy
And then the next would make me feel empty,
I cant understand why do things have to be like that...

Sometimes i wonder why you see me like that,
Sometimes i feel flattered but at times i feel trap
How can i be honest if honesty is not appreciated
But usually it's not like that, cos i know you want honesty...

The night got me thinking how horrible things can be,
The night stirred up thoughts and makes me wonder
I feel the need to tell how i feel
But will you be open?

..............................................................................................................

Dear Lord,

each time i pray that i will be good to your child,
to make up for my unfaithful ways to another one before
i promised you that i will give my best to this child of yours
and so far i know Im fulfilling it...

but i pray that this child of yours be more understanding.
to understand that the last thing i will do is to be with another guy.
to understand that i am not so easy...
to understand that i love only him

i dont understand why i feel that i am seen so easy...
or is this just another thoughts i have when i think too much.
but thats what i feel and i cant take that anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment