Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Love like this/Random

He: I guess no one has ever love you the way i do
She: But i don't know how much you love me... it all depends on how you show it.
He: I need time to get use to this. If you were the guy, you'd act the same way i did.
She: Well, i guess. But i still felt hurt at how your action made me felt.
He: I didn't mean it that way... But no matter what i don't think we'll ever break. I love you lots.
She: You're confident... Well I hope we don't. I love you too...

It all continues and they talked things out like they always do.
This time however, it's mixed with love and frustration... but still, they managed to fight it off.
I guess trust do seem hard to be given. No matter how much easy it seems to others.
But in reality, it never is. There is always that negative part that forms in our head.
We can't run away from those thoughts because it is usually instinctive. Only logic will let us be positive and thus gives us the comfort that we seek.
However, not all of us uses logic moderately. Sometimes we tend to be in denial and we use logic to maintain living in denial.
Therefore, we let ourselves make believe. Or shall i say, cheated?
No one can ever predict if we'll be faithful or our partners will be.
Only time will tell and only love will rescue whatever that remains.


This is my view.

Today i felt too sick to work. Had to leave early...
I had my sleep since i got back only waking at 9plus just now.
I had my meal and have decided to check out which class I'm posted at.
I have three people in my class that I'm acquainted to - Josh. Ben. Edith.
The class ain't so bad after all. I'm in W64P and Shenath is in W64D.
That isn't so bad after all :)

Anyway, i can't wait for my work break! yipee!
1-6 april... i hope i will get enough rest.
I realize that my money is again, running out... (why ain't i surprise)
Well, fashion week is forthcoming. I would love to be spotted trendy by fashion police if ever i visit town next week.
And i hope i wont get arrested if there will be any :D

Okay now, i have to go. Flu is getting worst again.
So before i sneeze my laptop away, i better take my leave.

Good nights!
Sweetest Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment