Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random

I was thinking today about a lot of things.

1. One week free of work/school! (April 1-6)
2. Shenath
3. My relationship with Mum


Work is really getting on my last nerve. (Cant live with it, cant live without it!)
As do all of us working class people :)

How we wish to be born like the filthy rich and not having to think about the major problem of everyone - MONEY.
Too little of it and we humans go crazy.
Then again, too much of it can also drive us to insanity.
So what do we do?

Just pray that we will have enough to survive this material world of ours

But what is ENOUGH? How much is ENOUGH?
Thats the questions that we can never have a straight answer to...

Okay lets change the subject.


Shenath has been working a lot these days and so have i.
As he have put it we do lack communications lately, i do agree definitely.
And i am just thankful that he can feel it. I feel so loved.
Compatibility really has taken us to what we are sharing now.
We are only 8 months old and yet, i have hopes to be with him... until death do us part.
I feel his sincerity but it's still early to say.

I am happy i must say.
Happy to be with him.
I didn't know that i can find a love like this.
And i guess it really is love, because this is different from the "love" i felt before.

I am most happy too because my relationship with mum is great.
I cannot imagine that we can be this "mother-daughterly" close.
Then again, i hope this last :)
(THANKS GOD)

Happiness is always around i guess.
We just need to see it and embrace the opportunity to be happy :)
One advise: Be positive no matter how negative life will be.

And so just to end today's entry... here are some pictures to look see.





No comments:

Post a Comment