Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

the day of photoshopping

before i hit the sack and enter slumberland, hopefully in peace...
i would like to post! these....

i must admit!!!!!i did this picture on photoshop... ultimate newbie really... lol
i cant believe that i have wasted years of my life not knowing the fun in photoshop!
i only knew that i changed my features with kumar! thanks to jan.
dont know if he still have that pic tho... lol

today, had enterprise... damn boring really.. but my team was rocking!
first time in a month... i was in an all girl team.
michelle, wan, fatin, fit and yours truly...
damn fun lor... plus... as i have always wanted, FATIN AND WAN in my team. lol
so totally madness.
at first made me feel so weird cos i didn't know that we really will end up in the same team. lol
plus, wan and fatin are another sets of out-there people.
so afraid three of us will end up having girl fights. lol
but all good... and we had NEW YORK CHOCO CHUNKS (ben&jerry's)
$11 for a pint =)) nice!! yum yum

also, during class was laughing madly at what shenath sent.... err try to read lah k. lol


*click to enlarge
okay. another photoshop madness. lol so newbie!!
fit and i are soo newbie... fatin is sooo great in it lor! damn nice lah her collection
see her work at... FATIN@DEVIANTART **click to link


this pic was under the supervision of Fit. lol
anyway... THIS NOV 3...
FIT AND HER BAND WILL BE HAVING A GIG @ DXO.
ticket price at $10!
dont know her band name tho... but this gig will house singapore bands and more! so rock on singapore!
alif, another gig-er, told me that IT WILL BE SAFE!
mosh-ing is limited... =)) i dont know if that's a good thing, but sounds good...
head-banging is so last century for me... my neck officially needs rejuvenation!

so people... those youngsters who still see this gigs.. get ur tickets at DXO? lol
i dont know... hurry! before the tickets run out. =)

i want to sleep now.
good night people!


words to say i love you.
envelope me in your arms,
coat me with all the sugar coated-ness of your love
hide me away from every harmful side of love
forgive me for everything im not...
for my love, you know id try to always give you everything i can...
that's how much im beginning to love you. muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment