Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

=)

some lesson i had today.
i officially slacked today...usually my slack today wasnt the slack i usually do.
when i slack i usually still have a good outcome.
today... im typing these while having the team presentation.
RP-ians... you all should know how slack is that... -.-

anyway, today's ryan ashley pereira's birthday...
"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to ryan, happy birthday to you...!!"
**this is two of our old pics lol


all-time brother ass... haha someone's 18 already. finally eh?
no need to do anything illegal anymore! =D
anyway, long time no see also. dont have the time anymore.. school's too far. lol
and end too late.

NEXT WEEK! finally holiday.
shenath will be working the whole week except friday and sunday.
dont think we'll be meeting up tho... lets see
maybe i will go for lady's night... fyzah, wanna join? =)
shenath wont be able to join me for this holiday... see my mood also...
but i want to spend my holiday weekdays to catch up with all my all-time darlings...
also, i want to have some alone time.. shall go for a lonely spa...
and catch up with jan rick oso... shall keep friday free tho just in case shenath decided to meet up =)

anyway, photoshop madness is still very very fresh.
today i did... (at least i helped..)
transformed from this...


more to come!!
plus! my class is going ALL BLACK FOR HALLOWEEN-Y TOMORROW!!
yeye.. and ALSO... my class is nuts about photoshop too!! wahaha!!!

okay gtg...


somehow still emotionally emotionless.
he's still in that kind of phase. dont know...
i know the difference when he's not happy at all.
no matter how normal he tries, i still can feel the difference.
dont know.. it made me feel as if all i did was purely under my full INTENTIONS.
im waiting for him to get over this... dont know when...
hope it wont take too long cos i really dont want to responsible for my weakness to overcome me.
nvm. i shall just pretend to live in my sugar-coated world where no one is to be blame...
and i shall just close my perceptions over him... being to receptive is some how not such a good thing.
being like this makes every lil thing obvious... it's like im a magnifying glass.
hmm... and no im not going to do anything stupid in this phase.
i dont want things to turn sour for us. i wanna strive for a happy love life...
had too much shit before..i hope he can at least learn to F&F with me... (forgive and forget)

No comments:

Post a Comment