Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Schedules

hectic is the word for today
i cut class but it seems as if i even benefitted from it
usually when i do so, i actually chill out and have fun
in the day's case, i was running around madly...
oh and please hold your horses in the imagination side, im not going mad or anything!
im very much mentally fine, just a little bit untuned but im alright =))

anyway, today i finally got my computer reformatted
IT help desk was really worth it when you come to RP
whatever happens to your laptop - in terms of system down - you can get it fixed, re-fixed - whatever =))
this is one of the things i appreciate in school
okay well, shenath gave me the key to his hostel so apparently i am able to get some rest, of which i didn't even have time to do so!
so in the end i waited for him...
this week i must say, it's like a shenath-jean fiesta...
the last three days... today's the fourth...
i have been spending like 90% of my time non-class period time with him.


anyway, i really hope jan rick mascarina isn't going to hate me
he himself is very busy actually...
**wish you all the best for your entrepenuership stuff!**
then my so-called clique - me, cody, sandy, yihao, vanessa - are like out of touch
when they want to meet up, i have to refuse, then they will complain...
and then when i have the time, they neglect THAT time...
haiz... very hard lah. i dont really want to make a big fuss but i hate it when people say that i have neglected important friends.
i never chose to do that okay...
my boyfriend isn't that type of person who wont understand if i need my own time...
so please people, i dont need anyone telling me that i have been a very bad friend.
i juggle whatever i can... family, friends, boyfriend(s), school, work, social events, whatever...
i just hope you all can understand that i am very limited as i have only been blessed with one body.
i promise here with my blogders as my witness that i will make time for every important people who deserve more of me.
but please try to consider my limitations...
thank you

anyway, ling darling... it isn't intentional that i didn't tell you about sisters meetings...
i smsed you're hp but you have already changed it... of which i only got to find out last night when you smsed me goodnight... so im sorry if it has seemed that way.
apparently, nurul cancelled on me on the last minute, hajar's granny passed away and she isn't in the mood, plus she's working.
hidayah is the ONLY one who didn't even respond! please read this please read this - hehe
i feel very much detached from all those special people in my life...
even jan seemed to be so detached...
i wake him up whenever i can via calls, but that's all i can do... he seems so out and about, without anymore consultations from me..
but i know he's still there... im not worried... that bitch needs me... =)) haha
anyway, to all my friends, please dont ever detach yourself from me, no matter how much you think i neglect you.
I DONT... i am genuinely busy... even me and my boyfriend have to schedule our meetings.
i really hope ya'll understand!


to those affected... im so sorry.
i'll make it up to you all....

monday 1/10/07 - nurul
tuesday 2/10/07 - 5/10/07 = still up for booking okay
wednesday 3/10/07 - SUI! photoshoot/videoshoot and boyfriend

anything call me beforehand okay.
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment