Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

haloween and time management

haloween is upcoming and i still havent really decided whether to go or not
i mean i am thinking of all the possibilities.
laura says that the haloween bus still hasnt confirmed anything..
she will of course contact the i/c and i hope there really is
i mean $25/person bringing you in the most happening clubs around spore?
with free entry and free flow? =)) *heaven*



especiall to shenath, that idiot will go if there is free flow! haha
i just hope it will be damn happening...
well, so far i have thought about being a;
1. Gothic Fairy Princess

2. A vampire bride


and then i got attached... i thought about being...



and then shenath wanted to be zorro! so i might be elena...


anyway, i have a little big dilemma because i have to start saving doing my time management up a notch, i am very much eaten up with a lot things. hardly even have time to rest...
as of now...

i have
1. SUI! Operations DepartmentWelfare section
2. Institue-Varsity-Polytechnic Sports Reporting Crew Job
3. Social Circle
4. Boyfriend
5. Sleep

this is in random order...
but the boyfriend part is in my priority list but he will be a little bit inactive as we will both be busy doing our own things.
see how we have discipline! =))

anyway, i hope i will get around to joining laura and the rest. =))
it's going to be fun filled joy and laughter... lol

anyway, if you people out there would want to come and join us, let me know.
also, if you have any suggestion for any couples haloween costume get-ups, let me know...
call me, sms me, email me... and tag me if you want. but email me (as usual) is better... hehe
or you can find me in MSN, friendster... whatever... =))

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment