Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

pictures and updates.

boo hoo! im sick again.
this is sooo crappy.
anyway, i just want to post the newest and retarded pics that jan has taken for me.


so jan is getting cockier. his ideas, not mine.


just after i kinda stop having a runny nose.
random.


this is where jan screamed the loudest when a moth flew to his face.

well, like i said, not my idea.

me and jan, and, me and shen, has talked about our free times.
Shen and i are getting along fine. nothing much. but im happy that my friends find it alright... have heard of mira's opinion... nurul too, in a way, as well as hidayah and mei ling. hajar, not yet really.
but just want to reassure you my ladies, that everything is under control.
i know i know... =))
last night we did have a talk somehow and i did tell him more about my thinking.
i hope he's cleared. he too has voiced his opinion =))
it was good.
so for now, nothing to worry about.
also, our situation is very much based on spontaneity.
whatever happens, happens... que sera sera...
plus, our situation is very much under control.
nothing really special yet.

also, i must say that the past with that bastard is very much still coming forth in my head.
of which and from which i dont know how why and how.
it gets irritating sometimes.
it is a good thing that Shen is soo different from him.
kinda make me more happy.
imagine me having crushes on people who is like that bastard.
*fine id drop the bastard - i'll call him by his name; daryl.

okay, i wanna go.
im dying to rest again...
hope to see Shen tmr tho... see how it goes =))
oh and he just message!
toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment