Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

long day

it was such a long day that im only ending it with today's entry.
so before i lay flat on my soft and comfy bed, i sacrifice a bit of my time now,
before i forget the entire day today. of which some i would not, of course... *winks*

so it started with the PR issues.
twas uber irritating...

reached there at 1030am, got given the queue number at 1045am.
guess what time i ended?

530pm. period.

the day tested my patience and of course the last straw, my temper.
the counters serving the PR applicants are uber slow, i swear i can do my own funeral there.

after finally getting the Entry Permit and Re-entry permit payment done,
i had to wait for the thumb prints taking at the other counters.

so like an idiotic fool i waited, no choice anyway.
apparently, being alone almost drove me crazy. i was half nuts when my darling came.
oh yeah, he came to find me... so sweet right? haha

anyhoo, i decided i might inquire as to why is the service damn fucking slow.
of course, omitting profanities i came in the politest tone they deserve.

so then there is this Minah who i must say, work there,
overhearing my inquiry, taking it to her sensitive nerve and blasted at me saying,
"Maybe you'd like to come in here and work instead..." and then she gave that shit face.

i swear i can award myself for being so composed still, being the brat that i am! hehehe
i merely reply in my i swear so polite and as a matter of fact tone -

"I will if i can you know..."

and then she turn around and left exclaiming to her colleagues that i insist they are slow in their service.
she is a Minah i tell you. and i grade her A+ for being one.

i was dumbfounded but like i said, im a brat.
so i told the counter woman, YES they FUCKING ARE. (minus he word FUCKING)
i demanded her name and...

then to the rest at the counter i exclaimed "SO IS THAT THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR PR INVITEE?"

SILENCE.
SILENCE.
SILENCE.

the head officer within the hearing range called to me and asked me to enter her room.
the room where she was explaining to me the reason for the slow service,
and on that Minah's behalf, apologizing.

of which i find isn't at all sincere.
why?

1. she was looking at my queue number sheet all through while she was talking
2.she fucking dont understand the meaning of shutting up when im the one who needs to talk.
3.she cuts me off when im explaining

i let her off cos she's old.
that's all.


but i swear that Minah is so not getting away.
okay jean... enough loathing... besides your day was happy overall right... heee

so after the whole scene.
called the mum and complained... she made some calls and then my queue number came like so fast.

then later on, aunt shidah who works there as some higher PR officer, came out to see me.
of which then the counter lady was taken aback that im connected to her.

later on after the thumb prints taking, i didnt need to wait anymore to collect my passport.
it was given to me on the spot.

plus, that counter lady took my number to recommend her daughter to my aunt ju's cafe as waitress.
and of course to whichever work connection i can recommend.
oohh i love connections. hehe

then of course not leaving out the boyfriend.
he was so sweet.

knowing i was halfway dying and rotting away at ICA.
he came with dilan at ICA. like aww... okay. enough...

i dont want my blogders to start puking due to my oh-so-sudden sweetness.
but i cant be bothered. so to ya'll: just read and shut up.


later on i followed deary to RP.
slacked at the hostel till 8pm while he went off first to report to the field for his match.

i was suppose to leave with denver. and then i didn't want to be late to see my man play his game, so i went off first.
denver came 1 and 1/2 hour later!

so i was watching the game alone.
i didn't find myself socializing with the guys and girls at the audience stand.
they were smiling and offering friendly initiation but i think i was being sucha
socialite of some sort. lol

anyway, it would look weird suddenly, so i kept to myself;
with the mental note of killing denver for making me wait and watch the match alone! lol

today was the first time i watched a real rugby match.

first impression?

NASTY!

i was the one who felt the pain, subconsciously! i was like "ouch", "shit", "fuck"
and imagine i was GODDAM alone!
i bet like they were thinking im nuts or something.

then again, i cant be bothered.
i was too engrossed. lol

Darling was like flying around. He's too fast a runner.
Couldn't keep track of him. only when the guys do the "hugging" thing.

i cant remember what that term was. uggh
never mind.
anyway, the one tackle i couldn't forget was the one when like everyone was like not running after this opponent and then all of a sudden i saw him flying on that dude.

gosh. i cannot imagine seeing him injured.
but then again, as long as im with him, he wont get that injured. hehe

okay im like semi cursing him this way.
haha... but he was like telling me about what happens when i go from him.
hehe... im not saying it here though.. he know i know, tts enough... =))

:P *sticks tongue out*

anyway, the sad part was that their team lost.
they were against a Club anyway. but it was not bad though, 17-22 i think
so means they are still of a high standards.

he was telling me that his dudes are crapped out about it.
taking it too hard or whatever...
but good that he was okay. hehe like duh he should be okay.

okay enough. im not making sense when im writing this way.

i got to go.
i have Assistant Operations Manager duty to do at the shop tomorrow.
another long day!!!

yawns.

got to go.
muahs

No comments:

Post a Comment