Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Let me show you

before i head on to the other pictures..
let me show you my BROTHER ISAAC...



then...


it's me and shen....
we are by the end of today, if things go well, will be official.
i dont know why im feeling scared, but i think that it's a good way to have a new beginning.
official relationships are something that explode like a C4 to all those around us.
today, he told me that he was interviewed by his own teacher about me.
what's my name, where i live, this and that...
his own class knows me by name and of course with the help of yandao.com, i believe that they already have researched my class.

well, it dont really matter who knows, i cant be bothered too.
as long as no one stalk me home or something... lol

anyhoo, here are some of those pictures we took yesterday!

so introducing... SHENATH THOMAS DIAS


No comments:

Post a Comment