Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007




we're official , counting on the 8th of August 2007 tho.
it's exploding like C4 - im all braced. i think i should be fine.
i dont know how long we'd last but that dont matter now, im just into spontaneity

just this morning two girls has already asked me to confirm my status the moment i came online, and another group of people too =O
well as all should already know, im 19 tomorrow... !!!

yey ness but kinda dreading it, im older by a year again =) like as if it can be helped
tomorrow the sisters and of course some vip are coming to my school for this special day.
i hope i wont die tmr. i feel as if i need to anticipate a long run around my school compound. it's like knowing jan and my sisters might meet and combine forces, im sooo dead.
i feel like not coming tmr. lol

anyhoo, im going to have a dresscode with the man tmr.

okay, since official, im going to put more pictures of us...
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment