Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

UPDATES on me

there have been a lot that happened since my last proper posts.
from the "old" news to the latest...

1. THERE'S A BITCH in the class
2. **Mr X - thank you for at being at the least REAL to me.
3. Missing my darlings like totally - when can be meet up again? =(
4. Credits goes to Roz for being my movie buddy! =)) so what's the next movie?
5. Dilemma between Staying and Going
6. Story about the ex? - more like a gossip. uhh..

**not his real name. like duh...

1. About the bitch.

I do not revel in discriminating people,talking lowly about them nor even having 'supporters' against them.
I like being forward through my actions and then my words because i do not judge their deed at a point of days.
I scrutinize them and then so when my actions soured like almost 'forever' and they are still being like that - they better wear armor when i starting shooting at them
But i do this all for the sake of being a good person.
Why not shoot when they are the one who loaded the gun of mistakes?
Some keep quiet and eventually shoot themselves instead of pouring those 'bullets' on the culprits.
WHY? because they are too gutless to go on and do so...
Anyway, i really have enough of these nonsense in the class. I have enough of know-it-all about me, judging, hating and also being so psychotic about me.
Enough is enough! The next semester, you cant see me anymore anyway so just hold you tongue. One way or another you're at the losing end.
I happen to find out things about you - even from those people whom you thought are with you.
Maybe yes, you turned some of them against me.
But i guess those who dislikes you are the ones who has seen through you.
Your fake smiles and your fake innocence - whatever.
I USED TO SEE YOU AS A VERY INTELLECTUAL PERSON.
but then again, people do make mistakes - i know i did. so may GOD bless you ...

2. Mr X - what's his story
Well, i couldnt thank this person enough in being the one who saw my divergence due to the previous "event" that happened in class. Apparently, it was him to told me of that bitch's doings. And so his identity should be kept secret =)
Thanks mr x.

3. B.D.Q
YES all of you have been posting yet it isnt enough.
We are the ones who knew each other inside out, with clothes or not. hehe
So please dont waste this lasting quintet relationship that we have.
I know none of us have forgotten whatever, but we need to tighten up again.
Anyway, i have the news! hehe
IM STILL THE BEST YOU ALL EVER HAD - hehe
oh cmon, without me there's no quintet k. hehe
well, im missing you guys. so do be ready for a party... MY PARTY.
(remember what we did to Roxy a.k.a Hidayah?) Her birthday was wacked..
or should i say WET? hehe
so i decided i aint doing it anywhere near the sea, the pool, puddle, whatever... :P

4. MOVIE BUDDY
Im his pimp! hell yeah. Just that i havent done my job and place him in the girls area.
like how can i... almost all the girls i know ARE ATTACHED. i repeat, ATTACHED.
so how the hell am i suppose to do so unless when we all party in the club. hehe
but the issue? he doesnt like picking girls up from those places. hahahha
the good thing? he isnt in a rush to meet ladies. COOL so im just laying back relaxing, waiting...
so during the wait. instead of being pimp and pimpster - it's MOVIE BUDDY.
the JOB? I FIND THE MOVIE, HE MAKES SURE IT ALL GOES WELL. haha
cooly... anyway, bro Roz... thanks. ur like the closest thing to a bodyguard to me =)

5. Staying or Going.

KRABI, THAILAND - where the trip promises rejuvenation and a nice beach...
28th August - 30th August : SAME DUE PERIOD MY MUM IS IN =(
that's why im contemplating. the week of thinking is almost due!
dilemmas are sinful. we should not have them at all.
AND PLUS. IT'S AN EXPENSES PAID TRIP. so wanna grab the deal. =(
send ME A SIGN - to go or not to go.. hais

6. Gossiping the EX?
Yes, after such a long time, a friend decided to call me and told me about it.
I pity the ex and i just hope the best for him. But my pity has limitations.
I am glad he is getting a taste of his own medicine.
He knows now how it feels like when his girls wanna give him love and he pushes them away.
I thank that girl for being able to think about the consequences.
If she happens to really be expecting, it is a sad case that Daryl has no say whether to keep it or not.
I felt a stab at first. I could not imagine that the person i once cared for so much has landed himself in this pit.
His life is still whacked, he still cant find proper happiness.
It is evil of me to laugh about him to Jas. Then on second thought, i do sympathize.
He asks GOD for salvation, im told. But how can he be salvaged when he has hurt and took for granted a lot of girls.
Farah was one of them, Kristin was one of them, and at that certain point of our relationship, i was one of them...
I guess he cannot ask GOD to forgive him when he himself has not embraced his mistakes to the girls he caused so much hurt to.
I pity him yet i dont want to pity him. I have to think that he deserve this.
My anger was extinguished but it's aftermath is underrated.. or so it seems as of now
ONE ADVICE: GET BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE IN FAITH. MAYBE IT WILL HELP.

OMG i forgot to add in - to the BROTHERS and Cousin
i am so sorry if i havent been in touch with you all.
you were always there for me whenever i call on you. All are busy with your own things.
But i know that you will still remember me.
Salihin, Venga, Kumares, Puma... my walking 'towers'.
i remembered having people look at the girls with fear just cause you guys are walking beside us. haha that was nuts.
Prem, Ryan, Daniel... the jokers of all time
I rememebered laughing at all your damn jokes and whatever
Azmi kuz... you are the best cousin ever =)
AND THE OTHERS WHO I DID CALL ONCE AS BROTHERS.
you are all deeply appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment