Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

hmmms - wishes - poem - vampire

i wish i could fly
i wish i could have telekineses
i wish i could live like the creature of the night
i wish i could live in the century where it is very grand
i wish i could be in love
i wish i could never grow old
i wish i could die and live again
i wish i could see into my future more accurately
i wish i could foretell things without having to silence about it
i wish i have magical abilities
i wish i could have premonitions that arent all about my lovelife

and now as i re-read this, i realise that i have wished for so much
plus! i forgot to wish to be rich... well, to be really really really rich. haha
ok ok. im gona stop.

F-E-A-T-U-R-E

the night comes and I feel devoured by it

it succumbs me in the most shocking way

i cannot come by without it

i cannot leave my fate to the scorching sun

that sun which eats me up

which tear me inside out

i would prefer the moonlight

yes, dark, but cool and safe

i would never leave what i am now

eternal may it be

but i can see my visions coming clear

more clearly...


many a times i dreamt of death

of which i do long to see

i did see it once but something pulled me back out

my soul remains where my body dies

the blood in my veins, powerful...

the sight i once deemed be my doom is clear

the eyes that used to have aids now need none


and so im here standing and watching

the look in their eyes i find so alluring

i think it's time to be on prowl

the smell of blood lingers by

im trying to fight it by im so defeated

so here now in the night i live

happy or not, ive been made...

No comments:

Post a Comment