Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

wow day

Yaw.

Well, today was fun really.
I cant help it but to just be hyper the whole day.
Faci Agnes commented on my fast recovery. Gosh, if she only know that im still sick inside.
I duno how to say this but im not just physically sick but i think that im more to emotionally and spiritually tired.
Okay, out of that now.

Crazy hell today really. Kelly, my classmate was like so out of the straight mind! she was trying to shuffle the playing cards with one hand, then her face was so distorted! :)
Me and Chai Luan were like laughing madly!
Then later Li Wen was like having major eye contact with me. I thought she was like inviting me for a staring down battle. haha. then when i asked her, then later she told me, "ohs no! you look so pretty today" *suck my cock, HELP!! hahahaahaha...
Anyway, then there is this BANG in class. I seriously dont geddit.
**he know who he is, i cant seem to dismiss the fact that the eye lingers too much into the doors of my soul... it's like too revealing! haha.

okay aniway, so i went home with qiqi, nisha and yat. Then we have to separate as they are going to celebrate yat's birthday. So off i went. Then.... there i saw B :) he was looking good.
I think he is a straight metrosexual serious. :) Anyway, we exchanged hugs like wow. I missed hugs! Like the way he gave :) Anyways, i guess i should really stop putting a foot in him getting a chance to hang with me... :)
nice to hug someone after sucha long empty times.

:) okay, now watching maging sino ka man now... ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment