Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

hmms

what the hell... Okay, since the last post i wrote, it was still crazy in the class.
then after i wrote something over my msn, BANG stopped gazing. but i cant help but noticed
at the point of time, he was like shy with me.
but it dont matter. i guess that's just it, im intimidating... :P lol

Okay. i have something to say, boy thanks for still being there for me,
but then again, im sorry but i cant be the one to give you the love you need. dont worry a girl of your dreams will drop by soon okay? never fear. love ya my friend.


and to abg kesayanganku, jng kau fikir yg adik tak terima segala kasihmu sebab adik
tak mahu, tetapi kau tahu adik tak tahu macam mana membalas balik kasih yang adik tahu kau boleh beri. lagipun, adik menyayangi orang lain. adik tahu kau faham tapi adik mahu membagi tahu lebih terang. saya sayangi abg tetapi saya tak boleh memberi kasih sebagai perempuan milikmu. adik pasti tahun ni, abg akan jumpa perempuan yang akan memberi semua yang dia ada padamu.

i noticed that there are many things that clouds my mind about some issues that i cant very much just let out.
tmr i have was called for work by my aunt. i didnt expect to still be called upon.
well, i need money anyway, so i hope i can convince her to hand me my cash after work :)
i hate overspending! and i hate losing money.

anyway, there is a major issue preplanned for this Monday. i have to make sure it happens because i am to not let kiki down :) guys like those are meant to be whipped in the ass and have their dicks chop off. **OMG! i know haha. im horrid. sorry boys.
talking about friendship now, i was shock at the sudden move of nisha to apologise. (this nisha is my classmate and not the girl in my previous entry)
why apologise? cos she admitted not liking me and that she was talked behind my back...
well, i know she did for already how long. but yeahs, it dont matter to me cos i cant be bothered.
but since now she apologise, and she does it again, then im sorry to say that she will need not say sorry. haha. ima horrid girl.
but yeahs i accepted her sorry, why shouldnt i? im fine with it, no harm done anyway.

i miss my girls. sigh... i miss the boys, i miss the clubs, i miss the kisses, i miss the hugs, i miss the love, i miss a lot of things! and of course, i miss him... sigh.
sometimes i wonder if just plain stupid or what still pinning for him. but i dont really, sometimes only lah. but i still wonder! am i really just plain stupid? haha.

oh yeahs. i have some announcement : im representing this co. they are organising a trip to Kota Tinggi, Malaysia. It is at $85. All equipments are provided. Just bring yourself and a 1 day of change of clothes. It will an adventure trip so be prepared. Those interested, do let me know. You can tag me and leave your email or to those you know my hp no. let me know okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment