Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

arrgh. today

today, i felt so heavy and was damn tired.
so i didnt go to school, so got up, told mum and then i slept again.
i had trouble going back to slp, i wanted to go to school.
didnt want to miss any of my classes but heck, i was too sick.
lucky mummy didnt get mad at me, lucky me!

anyways, so i rested till i feel quite fine, then had my lunch.
then mum tricked me! she got me to paint the bottom panels of the walls of my house!
imagine? the whole house!! had to, i cant expect her to do it herself right, she's pregnant for crying out loud!
so i was sooo tired further! then after that i watch my favorite soap operas.
shucks!! i hate endings lah! my favourite teleserye (tv serials) is ending on friday.
gosh... hais. i love that serials lah. i have to say goodbye to it soon=(

so after watching tv, i just wanted to sleep! haha.
btw jan and nisha, i think i spoiled the diet today! syet! i cant stay home lah!

so now im here typing away. i love what i did to my blog. ntg special, but i at least manage to do what i have been wanting to do all the time!
have my pics up on my blog! yay.
gosh. so tmr is cognitive processes. i hope i can actually even get thru it.
i am starting to feel so pissed with the school's systems. hais.
i hope i graduate from rp with good results. need not have flying colors!
haha. cos i dont think that i will! lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear mr cupid,
i think im ready to fall in love again.
i have dumped that hope of the ex, and the fear
of loving again.
come show me another boo to love.
and may we last and be happy together.
so mr cupid, do your job.
but if it isnt what The Most High has fated,
then it's okay, im not in a rush.
loves,
mary jean
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently listening to : Give it up to me by Sean Paul feat Keisha Cole.
current mood : shitty, tired. fucked up.
current doing : chatting with boi and my classmate plus blogging. got irritated by boi so i blocked him.(if you're reading this, boi. next time i sign in, then i unblock you. next time, dont irritate sick ppl!!)
intended move : post this and then go to sleep!

so ciaos.
muahugs.

loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment