Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2007

to fyzah 3

and so i trashed her on my blog. like it isnt normal for me to voice out my unhappiness.
basically, im not afraid to show or say if im pissed off or just pure outraged.
but then again, i really am not a fan of girls in a quarell.
and also, due to a guy.
whosoever is at fault... i shall leave it to them.
the whole chapters are closed but i still think that my chapter with her isnt.
i think i maybe being stupid to just give her another chance to explain herself.
but then again, she is a girl and have been a nice girl friend.
just that this time, if she ever lie to me about anymore things at all, she's crossed out.
i dont know why im have so much patience for all this.
for letting her prove herself again, at this final time.
i can be really mean and freaking nasty, but it contradicts my natural all-so-nice-and-kind ways.
the sisters tells me to just drop her dry, torture her if possible.
they know im capable...
but then again, i think i have tortured enough girls in my years at st hilda.
im not the type to hate the person to such extent.
unless i really have to (winks winks)

so tonight at 8pm, i'll be meeting her at tampines interchange.
well, i maybe cycling there...
need to exercise! im certified FAT!
hahaha...
i dont know what else to even really talk about.
i guess i really just want her to come clean.
then we will see if there's anymore left for our friendship.

fyz,
i know that you did say that you want to save this friendship.
that you dont ever want to lose a friend in me.
but girl, the more you lie to me, the more you really will lose me.
just be frank and be straight and i will overlook anything else.
that's just how i am.
people think that if they hide things from me is somehow just saving our friendship/r'ship.
but no, im quite the opposite. cos i rather that you are honest and then you apologize.
if i see ur sincerity, it's a higher chance that i will forgive.
that's all.


anyways, i really cannot wait for school next week! =))
sun-tues (8-10) stay in SIT cypher camp.
wed-fri (11-13) "prison break" day camp

REPUBLIC BABE'S FREAKING EXCITED!!!
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment