Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

the daylight of my remorsefully fun day

quarells and misunderstandings is so frigging getting on me.
it just gets so frustrating.
im staying out tonight. so yeahs.
take my mind off things.
im just so not going to bother so much about some lady who's soo unreasonable.
some family matters! yes yes!
we reconciled and then we had another blast again.
anyways, im going out with my darling sister.
she's the only one that bound me to the house.
nurul knows what has happen and all.
and whatever happens after that.
ryan knows too. he came with his friend.
they came to chill with me after.
they were so much fun, the three of them.
and DJ! haha i passed his test! haha.
he's attracted to Nurul.haha.
too bad Nurul's attached.
anyways, my guard feeling's proven true again!
wells, dude has a new girlfriend.
you know, i dont know what i felt.
DJ commented on what my eyes says about how i seem to feel about the news.
actually, i knew way before he told me abt it.
i cant explain how i know but i just had those feelings.
err, it isnt suppose to mean that im emotionally still intact with him.
but as i think of it, i think i am.
he and i know it ourselves.
that if i feel something about an issue, we both trust it too.
wells, not a full trust but more of a basis of knowledge.
and some sort of sign of getting something started or postponed.
yup.
some things DJ said opened up my mind on some issues.
chatting with him just made me realise some things.
hmms.
anyways, for now it's true.
it's time to enjoy now.
whatever i feel about dude now must remain like as it is.
i just want a friend out of him now.
hope that the girl he has now treats him better.
loves him better than i did.
that's sincerely saying.
wells, what DJ say is true when one part of our conversation started.
so for now, come fishy fishy.
hahahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment