Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2006

nothing much

i stayed out till 8am in the morning.
i went to chill with my cousin, ryan, nurul and Dj.
we slacked till late.
and i went home at 6am plus.
to add on to my tiredness, i lost my wallet.
but thank GOD i didnt put my money in it.
phewww.
anyways, i woke up damn late today.
first time without sleeping aid, i slept through the whole afternoon.
woke up at 6pm!!
haha.
i went out with my sister yesterday to vivo.
after collecting my pay at 2hot, i had a late lunch there with my sis.
i didnt mind spending on her so yeahs i just had lunch there tho its kinda espensive.
our meal totalled to $30 plus.
just for me and her.
but it was fine cos we manage to feel full.
i didnt know that the calamaris was soo filling.
when the main course came, we both were already kinda full.
anyways, we walked around vivo looking for a shop to get her clothes.
vivo was soo big that we had trouble finding Fox.
wells, we cant decide where to shop so we just went to fox kids first.
but all the cutting of the clothes that she fancy didnt have her size.
so we just took an XS of the adult clothing at fox.
wells, she tried on two shirts and a skirt.
then she wanted the two tops so i just got it for her.
wells, altogether i spend $70 plus on my sis yesterday.
worth it?? hmms of course it is.
the smile on her face just makes me noe it's worth it.
love love love her.
.
since my mum had a roadshow at Harbourfront, i waited for her to end so i 'pass' my sis to her.
i made my way to bugis to get the dress i wanted.
went there with my two cousins, Azmi and Farid.
we met at bugis street there and i had thought i check out the place there.
but to no avail, none caught my eyes.
and it isnt worth to like spend more than $30 there.
that's what i thought.
haha.
so my cousins told me to just go back to bugis junction and get my stuff there.
i agreed so we went to Topshop.
Sadly, there isnt that Polka dot dress i wanted!
haiz.
soo wells, we went looking at other shops.
further sadness.
none caught my attention.
at the edge of giving up, i FOUNd it!
haha.
cost $70 but i got a discount.
that's good!
haha.
i bought the brown polka dots though.
i thought it will look funny cos i was actually thinking of getting red and black polkas.
cos i wanted the base RED and the dots BLACK.
on a second thought, a brown polkas' really not a bad news.
now i just have to get myself brown heels ot stilts.
hmms.
i was thinking of using it for the new year.
so st james, await my arrival on the NEW YEAR's EVE.
YAY!
i just hope clubbing at the place where the dude and his bestfren might be wont spoil my night.
anyways, i hope to at least spend it with someone besides Hajar.
Haha.
we both will spend New Year's together but when the whole world counts down to zero,
i want to kiss someone! haha.
you know whenever it hits 12am on Jan 1, everyone would have to kiss someone?
those western tradition..?
haha.
honestly, that's one of my NEW YEAR's Fantasy.
heess.
Hope it comes true with someone i LIKE at least.
haha.
then i'll spend new year morning with my family.
ohkies then.
-lovelovelove-

No comments:

Post a Comment