Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

out before work

really missed dayah loads.
the last time i went out with her was when GOD knows when.
hajar and i met first, while dayah met another god sis of hers.
wells, i have to like force myself to wake up.
i was really tired yesterday that i thought i wanna slp throughout the whole day before work.
then sisterhood responsibilities came to my head.
haiz...
i cant just cancel on them anyways.
plus it has been long since i went out with dayah.
i really missed her.
haha.
we were around town until around 4pm.
but sadly, dayah left with aneesa around going to 3pm.
haiz.
i felt so WHAT THE HELL.
shall not say more.
she knows it herself.
i will only say something when she even like ask me.
so much for asking hanging out WITH HER.
anyways, no real harm done.
just thought that she must go out with us MORE.
just the three of us AGAIN.

wells, i bought a $10 fanciful earrings from Diva.
darling Hajar accompanied me to vivo.
we looked around for some stuff.
anyways, i spend on her 50% of her meal bill at my café.
haha.
nothing much.
her bill isnt even expensive so yeahs.
gosh.
my money is dwindling.
haha.
tmr i be going to DXO somemore.
hope i'd haev the fun of shooing away guys again.
just like what me and my girls did at Zouk.
haha.

anyways, i didnt get to contact my sweetie.
both my lines have officially been suspended!
that's a record dont you all think?!
haha.
Nurul told me that he asked to call but gosh i think he's like asleep now.
haha.
but anyways, he'll understand!
I WANNA BE ATTACH BY NEW YEAR!!
haha.
Hajar Hajar, look what you make me say just now.
haha.
how dare you trigger that interest.
the only reason why we want to is cos we want to have someone special with us on NEW YEAR'S.
aint i right HAJ!?
i wana too.
you wana too 2.
haha.

okaayy.
i wanna say somethig serious now.
wells, to that friend who have read my blog earlier.
if you're ever gona get to read this.
well, i just want you to know that if you think what i did is on purpose to spoil your night.
and because i was jealous.
you think of it again then you tell me if it makes that sense to you.
i never wanted our friendship to sour.
i never want to be on a cold term with you.
neither did i want to get drunk on that night.
all i had in my head was him that's why i looked for no one but him.
whatever it is, you and i still had a good base foundation of friendship there.
Salvation is all up to you.
you and him are someone that i still miss hanging out with.
whatever it is.
on my part of spoiling your night, IM SORRY.
truly madly deeply SORRY.
that's all i said before.
that's all im going to say for the LAST time now.
accept or not, i did my part.
just want you to know that im grateful.
THAT ONCE IN MY LIFE I KNEW SOMEONE AS WONDERFUL A FRIEND AS YOU.
take care.
and do take care of him too.
i wont deny, i still have amor for him.
as a friend or whatever it is.
luv ya my old friend.

-lovelovelove-

No comments:

Post a Comment