Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

clubbing at night

i woke up quite a while ago and im now planning to sleep again.
for one reason is so that tonight i wont be tired early.
cos i'll be clubbing with my friends and all.
DXO!
second, who wouldnt be sleeping in this kind of weather.
haha. even if i had to force myself to sleep i wont mind.
the weather's great.
haiz.
but sometimes i hate it though.
this kind of weather's good for snuggling.
wells, who am i suppose to snuggle with now??
ahaha. plus it just reminds me of those times with the dude.
haha. but it's okie.
some of them just makes me laugh and go squirmy inside.
haha. sounds so eeeww but yeahs.

i cant seem to wait for tonight.
the last time i went clubbing was at Zouk.
and really the songs there REAKS!
gosh.
to those who knows real songs meant for the dance floor, imagine!
dancing to stickwitu and some frankie j songs!?
how could you by Mario or whoever.
the pain!!
i recalled clearly that i just stood there.
apparently, the songs didnt leave me alone.
cos the songs communicated to me more than the rest of my girls.
the pain..it just doubles.
haha.
so dramatic.
i loiike. haha.

wells, i just hope that tonight wont be as such.
haha.
ohkiiess ppl.
tonight there'll be cameras and all.
so i'll update the photos soon!
YAY!
haha. i think im gona get my own Digi cam lah huh.
love pictures so much.
shiok sendiri/self entertainment.
haha.

Arrhhh.
i forgot i havent decided what to wear!
shit man!
oryty ppl....
me picking clothes wont be fast.
soo i gtg!
-lovelovelove-

No comments:

Post a Comment