Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

movie marathon

heellloo.
wells, im at home surprisingly.
not really lah.
i just dont really have the energy to go out and hang.
turned down quite a number of plan out.
my cousin and i were supposed to go out but eventually came down to two option.
one ; slack at my place.
two ; go his place and then we have our fitness REJUVENATION.
i opted for the first!
haha.
im starting to think that my cousin is going to kill me.
haha.
but we'll have our fitness times next week.
when im feeling better.
siao! im sick but still ask me go jogging! kao pe!
hahaha..
so yeahs, he brought some movies and his portable dvd player(sanggup lah dier! cousin's the breast!)
so far since 4pm, ive watched STEP UP, FINAL DESTINATION 3 and TAKING LIVES.
cool! soon after this post, we'll be watching SKELETON KEY, AEONFLUX and some gore movies.
good thing he has all this dvds lah.
haha... btw, a my darLing came over too!!
anyways, not to forget.
my cousin taught me a very very very tiring but awesome way to control my mind.
he's damn cool with it lah.
ass..
haha. im soo jealous! but hell, i still got loads to learn.
practice, practice, practice.
i mean really, it kinda answer why i cannot decide on things very well.
apparently, the pencil just hung vibrating on the spot.
dont even know whether to turn left or right.
it just vibrate there and only on the first try when my mind was really blank did it move.
i tell you.
the fucking pencil just seem to be magnetised or something.
fuck man! im fucking envious. my cousin can clear his mind damn well and just move it.
asss..
hahhaa.
(he's right behind me and reading this and he laughed at me)
lol.
wells, anyways...
i gtg.
still got loads to watch! hahaha.
-love love love-

No comments:

Post a Comment